If you have a Hotmail account, a very useful way to classify your messages is by creating folders that contain a category where you can store information related to that one.
But when you stop incoming data to the folder because now it´s useless for your purposes, you need to delete it in order to free space on your Hotmail account.
To delete a Hotmail folder, follow these steps:
- Sign in Hotmail session with your name and secret password
- When your mail is opened, go to Hotmail on the upper horizontal bar of the screen
- Your Hotmail inbox will be opened.
- Go to ¨Folders¨
- Go to the ¨Set Up¨ engine
- Go to ¨Manage folders¨
- Folders will be displayed with the number of messages and their size
- Although, there are specific folders that can´t be modified.
- To delete a folder, click on the left box with the name. Keep in mind that the folder must be empty.
- When you have clicked on the different boxes, select ¨Delete¨
Now you can delete folders you don´t use on Hotmail