Hotmail email is an email service provided by Microsoft, where you can sign in, login and check your emails. Hotmail login interface is very easy to can sign in to it in a second. Email stands for “electronic mail”. Email can be any message, which you can send to your friends, family, and relative via Internet by using a computer.
Now-a-days everyone is having a computer. So, your friend can easily check the email which you have sent. Your friend can even check the email via cyber cafes. Email can be accessed from any part of the world. The only thing you need is Computer with internet connection. You can easily send & receive emails from your friend / family member / Relatives. Getting a hotmail email is very easy you can get it in minutes.
So how do we communicate with each other so we get some unique id / number / address?
Yes, you get a unique id / account which is called as email id / email address. Every user who uses hotmail has there owned unique email address.
For e.g. James@hotmail.com
Don’t worry, Email id are not case sensitive. You can type email id, in any case, upper or lower. While registering you have to enter a small letter. You cannot use any space in creating your id and special character. You can use “_” underscore for e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
So, I am looking for new id and don’t know how to Create my new id?
Type the url:- www.hotmail.com in your address bar. You can see “new to hotmail” sign up options by which you can get a free hotmail account. Hotmail also provides some premium email for which it charges some fees.
Do I get any id which I wish for me?
If the email address or id for which you are looking is available (not yet registered by anyone) then you get the id. While registering you can search / find / check availability for addresses which are not yet registered. you can easily get hotmail emails accounts.
Hotmail Sign In is one of the most famous email services at present. It allows you to write, send, receive and store any emails released by Microsoft. It sounds like Yahoo! Mail, Google Mail, you can easily log in, send and receive email quickly, as well as using all Microsoft services.
How to register Hotmail?
It appears to be simple to register and own a Hotmail with the 4 basic steps below:
Access to the link: https://signup.live.com
Fill out your registration information into the Email service registration form of Microsoft
– First name & Last name: Fill your first name or last name or nickname
– Use name: You will register the name email that you want to own here. Two options are available: @outlook.com or @hotmail.com.
After completing the username and selecting an email ending section, you can see a status line: If this name is already registered, then you must change to another name:
As a small hint, when you meet an email registered by others, you can add numerical characters after your email name.
– Password: Passwords must have at least 8 characters and contain at least two of the following: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
– Reenter password: Retype the password above.
– Country/region: Choose the country you are living in
– Birthday: Your date of birth
– Gender: Your gender.
Entering your phone number will help Microsoft protect your account better
– Country code: If you are in the U.S.A, then select the United States (+ 1), in the UK then select the United Kingdom (+ 44), in Germany then select Germany (+ 49), etc.
– Phone number: Fill in your phone number.
– Alternate email address: If you already have another email account, please enter here. When you forget or lose the password, you can retrieve your password via this email.
Confirm registration information
– Microsoft wants to make sure that you creating the account are a real person. So you need to enter the correct characters you see below. In case you can hardly see these characters, you can replace it with other characters by clicking on “New” section or hear the information to fill out the characters.
– Finally, clicking Create account means that you agree to the Microsoft Services Agreement and privacy and cookies statement.
After completely creating a Hotmail account, you will be taken to the e-mail that you just set up.
Why should use Hotmail?
Hotmail is one of the leading email service providers in the world today. With Outlook, you can send and receive email easily. You will also get instant messages, Xbox Live, SkyDrive and all other Microsoft services.
The most prominent features of the Hotmail service:
– Friendly interface with high stability and reliability.
– Ability to modify and edit online Microsoft Office documents in email without having to download them. The mailbox is integrated to filters which have an automatic filter mechanism what you want to see in your mailbox.
– Hotmail allows attachments up to 50 MB, which doubles the size of Gmail.
– Microsoft also integrates Bing search tool on Hotmail to help users quickly search without having to open a browser window.
– Great support for all browsers on mobile and automatic sync between mailbox and mobile.
– Great chances for users to chat with friends on Facebook in the Hotmail interface. The users need to enable a Hotmail account to connect with their Facebook account On the Hotmail main interface, go to Home, click the Facebook button, click on the Connect with Facebook button and then click on the Allow section.
– View photos, videos directly from Youtube, Flickr within Outlook.
– Quick prevention of unexpected emails with Sweep feature
Log in to www.hotmail.com is very simple, you only need 2 things, know your email address and your password, then you have to enter the address Outlook.com (former Hotmail) and then write your email address and password to enter. Remember the old Hotmail, now called Outlook.com and has the same services, only that change of name and style, but your Hotmail account is still working normally and keeping your email.
In case that you have problems to start a session in Hotmail visit these tips.
To login Click here
Tips when you log in to www.outlook.com:
- If you are having trouble logging into your account, do not despair or try to enter many times in a row, this can lead to your account is locked.
- Try to think it may be what is happening when it was the last time you entered to your account and from where it is important to know that you made it safely.
- Controls are using your password correctly, remember that the system distinguishes between uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Check if Outlook/Hotmail online server, many times the service is not available only for a few minutes.
- You try to login to your account from another computer, maybe the problem is in your device.
- Please read our post on how to recover the password, how to unlock an account or login tips.
- Remember that this blog is unofficial, if not be able to recover your account, please contact support technical Outlook they are going to provide a solution.