With new Windows Live Hotmail version, you can active contacts info with Hotmail Tools. Hotmail users will be able to decide if they want their contacts addresses to be shown on autocomplete options when they are creating an email.
Here´s a tutorial to active Hotmail contacts selector:
- Enter to Windows Live Hotmail with Windows id and password
- Once you are on the main page of your account, select ¨Options¨. Then click on ¨More Options¨.
- Now you are on the Hotmail setup page. Go to ¨Custom Hotmail¨ and click on ¨Advanced Privacy Options¨.
- Mark the checker box on the option ¨Give suggests to anyone I´ve had contacted (contacts or not)¨. To disable this select ¨Suggest only to people from my contacts list¨.
- To finish, select option ¨Save¨.
Follow this tutorial to active or not Tools to autocomplete and Windows Live Hotmail contacts selector. This is very useful when you have to create an email, in order that you can use your contacts selector to add receivers to the message.