If you are a Hotmail user, you have the chance to select a Calendar and complete it with your tasks and news you want to be published to all the people or the ones you select from your contact list. It is very important to follow these 10 steps to publish a Hotmail calendar in order to keep the privacy of it when you want to be known by a group of people. However, you have the chance to publish a Hotmail Calendar for public knowledge.
Follow these 10 steps to publish a Hotmail Calendar:
- Go to Hotmail account and enter your username and password
- Select ¨Calendar¨ on the left side of your screen
- A new page will be given to you where Calendars are shown
- Select from the tools the option ¨Share¨
- Here´s a new page to share. Click on ¨Share this Calendar¨
- You can select from the options: ¨Share Calendars in a private way with friends and relatives¨. You have the chance to select the people you wish to watch your Calendar
- Mark ¨send a read-only link to users¨
- Your Hotmail Calendar can appear on search engines. If you want to, click on ¨Make a public Calendar¨.
- Always select ¨Save¨
Now your Calendar can be published and watched by friends and relatives.